Why choose Bluetech Industry Co., Ltd. as your technology partner?
LED growlighting is a new technology and is rapidly changing the face of commercial horticulture production. We pride ourselves in being constantly educated in this arena, and in continuing to align ourselves with LED component manufacturers and researchers who are perpetual innovators and tops in the lighting industry.
|| Relationships First! Quality First!
The quality of our relationships with our customers, suppliers, and team is our top priority,
As are the quality and longevity of our products
Behind every hi-tech luminary created by Bluetech lies a thorough research on what light does and can do. Produced in Shenzen, China, Bluetech LED luminaires are developed and manufactured with the highest attention to quality, safety, and performance. All of our products meet and exceed the requirements of international safety and performance standards including North American DLC. Why are they the best LED grow lights 2019? Because they also remarkably exceed DLC performance thresholds.
|| Our clients can have confidence that Bluetech products will consistently meet or exceed their expectations.
- We partner only with top-tier, certified component suppliers
- Production is carried out in facilities that follow the ISO9001 Quality Management System standard
- All incoming components and also finished products are subject to rigorous QC/QA processes
- Thorough burn-in tests and a meticulous visual inspection processes before shipment eliminate the smallest possible early life defects, guaranteeing flawless performance over the life of the fixture
- Independent NVLAP laboratory tests done at the University of Toronto Institute for Optical Sciences (Lumentra)
- Our LED light fixtures are tested for performance and longevity projections in Toronto, Canada.
|| North American Customer Service Center
- We offer customer assistance during regular business hours through our Toronto, Ontario based staff
- Furthermore, our engineering team answers evening (E.S.T.) and weekend calls, providing technical assistance to any customers in need of urgent help
|| Unprecedented Warranty Service: We cover all shipping costs!
- Our warranty covers “no questions asked” light fixture replacement for six years, including 100% of shipment costs to and from the customer!
ISO9001:2001 and ISO140001 Certifications
- All of our manufacturing processes strictly adhere to the ISO9001:2001 international quality management and ISO14001 environment management standards
World-Wide Safety Certifications
- A significant portion of our investment is focused on the rigorous product safety and durability testing required for our product to pass ETL, CETL, TUV, CE, RoHS, SAA, DLC, and other internationally recognized safety and performance certifications
- Leading performance confirmed by independent NVLAP laboratory in Toronto (Lumentra) in charge of Energy Star and DesignLights Consortium approvals (DLC) listings are pending standards release expected in October 2018..
|| Our Core Values Are Set In Stone
- Enduring Relationships
Building long-term, mutually supportive bonds with our customers, suppliers, and each other
- Customer Focus
Listening to and understanding the needs of customers and providing quality solutions to meet their needs, with a focus on their success
Consistently achieving desired results
Consistently creating value for our customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders
Having and demonstrating the best of “old fashioned” values, including honesty and respect
Intense interest in and enthusiasm for what we do
- Creative Thinking
Fresh, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems
Earning trust and respect by being truthful even when it is against our best interests.
Reliable and competent, we exchange open and honest feedback
We do everything according to professional standards and established best practices